Windsor faculty provide students the support they need at an early age to reach and exceed expectations. Our character goals for each student are to promote a sense of moral and emotional growth of students; to develop good manners, responsibility, and pride. We want to reassure our students and parents that positive behavior is highly admired and respected at Windsor. Our academic goal is to create leaders of the 21st century who are enthusiastic and passionate about learning.
- Spring Holidays March 27, 2017
- GISA 4AA Varsity Baseball: Windsor vs Briarwood Bucs (Away) March 28, 2017
- Latest News: Aber, Golf Team Shine; HS Chess Team Wins at Marist! March 26, 2017
- 2017 Prom Queen and King: Savannah Thorne and Tyler Christian March 19, 2017
- 2017 STAR STUDENT AND TEACHER: ETHAN HARPE AND ASHLEY BENTLEY March 10, 2017
- JACKSON, MANN SLAM LIONS FOR 2017 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP! March 4, 2017
- 4AA REGION THREE-PEAT CHAMPS: WINDSOR 72, MDCHS 50 (BOYS) February 18, 2017
Your message was successfully sent.