Windsor faculty provide students the support they need at an early age to reach and exceed expectations. Our character goals for each student are to promote a sense of moral and emotional growth of students; to develop good manners, responsibility, and pride. We want to reassure our students and parents that positive behavior is highly admired and respected at Windsor. Our academic goal is to create leaders of the 21st century who are enthusiastic and passionate about learning.
- New for 2018-2019: GMC Expands Dual Enrollment at Windsor February 23, 2018
- Lady Knights, Knights Exit 2018 State AA Playoffs February 21, 2018
- Re-Enroll Now for the 2018-2019 Academic Year! February 20, 2018
- WRESTLING KNIGHTS @ State Tourney February 8, 2018
- Windsor’s Jason Aldean @ Big House for Tour Guide Cover January 27, 2018
Your message was successfully sent.