The Upper School at Windsor Academy is a small classroom size averaging 16 students per class and an environment that is challenging and supportive. Our faculty embraces both the joy of learning and the worthiness of excellence. Windsor Academy presents numerous opportunities for each student to get connected through several team sports, community service projects, journalism, a student newspaper, chapel, bible class, other clubs and activities. Students have the opportunity to pursue their passions and dreams and make new ones along the way here at Windsor. Students are given the freedom to grow and learn to be successful adults.
- Windsor Shooting Team Excels @ Palmetto May 10, 2017
- Windsor Soccer: Lady Knights Stop CFCA 7-2 April 23, 2017
- Windsor: Telegraph All-Middle Ga April 23, 2017
- DIAMOND KNIGHTS CAPTURE 4AA REGION CHAMPIONSHIP! April 22, 2017
- Windsor’s Walker Hudson: GISA Region Tennis Champion! April 12, 2017
Your message was successfully sent.