The Upper School at Windsor Academy is a small classroom size averaging 16 students per class and an environment that is challenging and supportive. Our faculty embraces both the joy of learning and the worthiness of excellence. Windsor Academy presents numerous opportunities for each student to get connected through several team sports, community service projects, journalism, a student newspaper, chapel, bible class, other clubs and activities. Students have the opportunity to pursue their passions and dreams and make new ones along the way here at Windsor. Students are given the freedom to grow and learn to be successful adults.
- New for 2018-2019: GMC Expands Dual Enrollment at Windsor February 23, 2018
- Lady Knights, Knights Exit 2018 State AA Playoffs February 21, 2018
- Re-Enroll Now for the 2018-2019 Academic Year! February 20, 2018
- WRESTLING KNIGHTS @ State Tourney February 8, 2018
- Windsor’s Jason Aldean @ Big House for Tour Guide Cover January 27, 2018
Your message was successfully sent.