The Upper School at Windsor Academy is a small classroom size averaging 16 students per class and an environment that is challenging and supportive. Our faculty embraces both the joy of learning and the worthiness of excellence. Windsor Academy presents numerous opportunities for each student to get connected through several team sports, community service projects, journalism, a student newspaper, chapel, bible class, other clubs and activities. Students have the opportunity to pursue their passions and dreams and make new ones along the way here at Windsor. Students are given the freedom to grow and learn to be successful adults.
- Windsor Shooting Team Places 2nd; Weiche and Eidson Place 1st November 18, 2017
- New After-School Care Policy October 21, 2017
- FALL SEASON ENDS FOR KNIGHTS, LADY KNIGHTS October 21, 2017
- Windsor’s Jason Aldean Performs on SNL October 9, 2017
- Lady Knights: GISA Region 4AA Fast-pitch Softball Champions! September 27, 2017
Your message was successfully sent.