Financial Aid Program
To implement a criterion for financial aid for any student who meets the designed guidelines set forth by the Board of Directors, Finance Committee, and Windsor Academy, Inc.
In order to be considered for financial aid at Windsor Academy, the parents of the student shall follow the designated guidelines.
- Applicants must apply, or re-apply, each year before March 1st.
- Applicants must submit the last two (2) years tax returns, along with the last two pay stubs for each person in the household who works.
- Financial aid is based on the full tuition amount; no one can get discounts AND financial aid.
- Before Financial Aid can be awarded, the Applicant must pay:
- All Past Delinquent Amounts in full.
- All Enrollment Fees in full; no discounts if receiving financial aid.
- If you are granted Financial Aide, the Applicant agrees to, and understands that:
- A minimum of $TBD per month per child is due by the 3rd or 18th of each month (June-May), using FACTS.
- No post-dated checks will be accepted.
- If payments become delinquent, financial aid will be terminated. If there are extenuating circumstances for the delinquency, then contact the Windsor Academy Finance Office to set up a meeting with the Finance Committee immediately.