Financial Aid Program
To implement a criterion for financial aid for any student who meets the designed guidelines set forth by the Board of Directors, Finance Committee, and Windsor Academy, Inc.
In order to be considered for financial aid at Windsor Academy, the parents of the student shall follow the designated guidelines.
- Applicants should go to www.sss.nais.org; then fill out and submit the form to the SSS Agency prior to May 1st of each year.
- Applicants must submit a tax return to the Windsor Academy Finance Committee upon request.
- Applicants must re-apply each year before May 1st.
- All Past Delinquent Amounts are paid in full.
- All Enrollment Fees are paid in full.
- A minimum of $TBD per month per child is due by the 10th of each month (June-May).
- No post-dated checks will be accepted.
- If payments become delinquent, financial aid will be terminated. If extenuated circumstances arise, then contact the Finance Committee immediately.